I am an experienced data architect, having worked in database application development for over 25 years. I have worked with SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL and NoSQL products. My teams have been both large and small, in consultancies, independent software vendors and multi-nationals’ in-house departments. Additionally I have good understanding of the middle tier and UI development. I find the breadth of my experience to be a great benefit, affording me a system-wide understanding of application development.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 8:21
- Database Administrators 15.4k 15.4k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 654 654 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 138 138 55 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Why would SELECT * be magnitudes faster than SELECT foo?
- 18 Memory Optimized Tables - can they really be so difficult to maintain?
- 16 Business logic in stored proc vs middle layer (c#)
- 14 What is the effect of having an opened transaction in MSSQL for too long?
- 14 Implementation and contraindications for OPTIMIZE_FOR_SEQUENTIAL_KEY
- 13 Merge two SELECT queries with different WHERE clauses
- 12 Convert a date range to an interval description
- View more network posts →