BA in Mathematics and Computer Science.
Works in all things data related, including data sciences, analytics, and business intelligence.
Specializes in transforming medium size businesses with low data quality and disparate reporting systems to data driven organizations the C-Suite will be bragging about at their next industry conference.
Currently available for consulting.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '20 at 14:38
- Database Administrators 2k 2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Workplace 666 666 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 399 399 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 266 266 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Puzzling 233 233 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 I think there is a hidden message on Burning Man Information Radio
- 10 SSRS 2016 Report Portal - KPI option no available in drop down
- 8 Why do big companies hire subcontractors through staffing agencies?
- 8 Is it Possible to Overload SQL Server Functions?
- 6 How does this derived table with cross apply work?
- 6 Temp Table Clustered Key Not Being Honored: Bug or Expected Functionality?
- 5 Issue Installing SSMS V17.0
- View more network posts →