I am a team leader, ex-CTO, Backend developer, and public speaker. I build end-to-end apps using modern cloud tools - from Docker containers to Serverless functions and Infrastructure as code (IaC) tools. I am a polyglot, but my favourite language is Python.
I am seeking a technical leadership position in a growing startup in Tel Aviv, with a positive impact on our world. Interacting with customers and product - a great plus.
My CV and contact details are available on my Github README.
- Stack Overflow 54.8k 54.8k 102102 gold badges281281 silver badges444444 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.1k 5.1k 1919 gold badges5959 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.5k 4.5k 1616 gold badges4747 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.1k 4.1k 2020 gold badges6363 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 565 How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 537 PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 519 Why crontab scripts are not working?
- 426 What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 395 Import a file from a subdirectory?
- 385 How can I check if a string represents an int, without using try/except?
- 258 How to execute a file within the python interpreter?
- View more network posts →