I am a team leader, ex-CTO, Backend developer, and public speaker. I build end-to-end apps using modern cloud tools - from Docker containers to Serverless functions and Infrastructure as code (IaC) tools. I am a polyglot, but my favourite language is Python.
I am seeking a technical leadership position in a growing startup in Tel Aviv, with a positive impact on our world. Interacting with customers and product - a great plus.
My CV and contact details are available on my Github README.
- Stack Overflow 95.5k 95.5k 110110 gold badges310310 silver badges481481 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 10.3k 10.3k 1919 gold badges5959 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Server Fault 10.2k 10.2k 1717 gold badges4848 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.4k 8.4k 2323 gold badges6868 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Super User 6.2k 6.2k 1414 gold badges5151 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 628 PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 613 How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 572 Why crontab scripts are not working?
- 471 How can I check if a string represents an int, without using try/except?
- 471 What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 459 Import a file from a subdirectory?
- 291 How to execute a file within the python interpreter?
- View more network posts →