I began working as a professional developer with on-the-job training at a small document management firm in the Atlanta area.
I began learning to program for iOS as a side project late in 2009 when iPhone OS 3 was the latest and greatest!
In the Summer of 2010, I moved into a new role at a large research medical university hospital, where I was tasked with writing functionality for a SQL Server-based electronic medical record software suite. During this time, I continued writing iOS applications in the medical industry.
After working at this job for several years, I decided to strike out on my own. I am now the owner of a software consulting firm specializing in .NET Desktop development and iOS apps. I have professional relationships with several local businesses and two nationally-recognized research medical universities.
If you ever find my code posts to be useful, please consider this to my be license (copied wholesale from Sinan Ünür):
All original source snippets I post on StackOverflow.com, and other sites in the StackExchange network, are dedicated to the public domain. If you do find value in my answers, I would very much appreciate an attribution and acknowledgement where possible.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '16 at 20:58
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 471 471 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 355 355 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 250 250 66 bronze badges
- German Language 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 351 How can I disable the UITableView selection?
- 56 iOS NSAttributedString on UIButton
- 24 "I don't give a rip!" What's a "rip"?
- 17 Query SQL Server Database from native iOS Application
- 11 Auto-Resize UITableView Headers on Rotate (Mostly on iPad)
- 11 Android BLE: onCharacteristicChanged never fires
- 11 iOS: Sliding UIView on/off screen
- View more network posts →