I have over 30 years experience in all phases of software development and delivery. I have administered a variety of midrange servers, and worked with systems from PCs to Mainframes.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '12 at 23:30
- Server Fault 25.6k 25.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Super User 9.4k 9.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8k 8k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.9k 5.9k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 What is a vertical tab?
- 186 What are CLOSE_WAIT and TIME_WAIT states?
- 82 How do you use an identity file with rsync?
- 80 REJECT vs DROP when using iptables
- 57 What are software and hardware interrupts, and how are they processed?
- 47 Why does the system have /etc/sudoers.d? How should I edit it?
- 42 If a person's name is Null then how would it break the database?
- View more network posts →