I am a Senior Database Admin mainly interested in MS SQL Server, SybaseASE and Azure stack. I love working on performance tuning, migration, baselining, process automation, Cloud (Azure), High availability as well as Disaster recovery technologies, etc.
I firmly support SQL Server community and so being on this site is my way of gently giving back to the community of what I have earned over the years. Thank you #SQLFamily !
Opinions are my own !
Top network posts
- 99 Is it a bad practice to always create a transaction?
- 48 MAXDOP setting algorithm for SQL Server
- 41 Why is a .bacpac file so small compared to a .bak file of the same database?
- 39 difference in execution plans on UAT and PROD server
- 39 How to move a database from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2005
- 37 Upgrade SQL Server 2000 database to 2008 R2 and enable new features
- 34 How to clone a user in SQL Server 2008 R2?
- View more network posts →