- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 897 897 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 319 319 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 How to get the current Linux process ID from the command line a in shell-agnostic, language-agnostic way
- 52 Forking / Multi-Threaded Processes | Bash
- 37 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 37 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 30 How can I remove an element from a list?
- 26 What if I accidentally run command "chmod -R" on system directories (/, /etc, ...)
- 25 How do I run .sh scripts?
- View more network posts →