I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades in a small UK-based team within a US subsidiary of a Japanese company, working on switch activation software for a large UK telecoms provider.
Job title is a bit arbitrary. Among other things I'm a support analyst, developer, part-time application (a.k.a accidental) DBA in dev/test, requirements analyst, technical consultant... whatever needs doing right now, generally.
Mostly Oracle (since about 1995, versions 6 to 11g), Java, WebLogic, shell scripting, HTML, CSS, a bit of C and Pro*C when pushed, but whatever's needed today.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
19 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 11:33
Top network posts
- 95 Escaping ampersand character in SQL string
- 72 Run Stored Procedure in SQL Developer?
- 71 Updating a date in Oracle SQL table
- 70 Different CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and SYSDATE in oracle
- 53 How to display table data more clearly in oracle sqlplus
- 49 How can I solve ORA-00911: invalid character error?
- 41 What does "<>" mean in Oracle
- View more network posts →