I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades in a small UK-based team within a US subsidiary of a Japanese company, working on switch activation software for a large UK telecoms provider.
Job title is a bit arbitrary. Among other things I'm a support analyst, developer, part-time application (a.k.a accidental) DBA in dev/test, requirements analyst, technical consultant... whatever needs doing right now, generally.
Mostly Oracle (since about 1995, versions 6 to 11g), Java, WebLogic, shell scripting, HTML, CSS, a bit of C and Pro*C when pushed, but whatever's needed today.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
19 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '19 at 20:27
- Stack Overflow 153.1k 153.1k 88 gold badges136136 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 136 136 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Escaping ampersand character in SQL string
- 88 Different CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and SYSDATE in oracle
- 80 Updating a date in Oracle SQL table
- 75 Run Stored Procedure in SQL Developer?
- 66 How can I solve ORA-00911: invalid character error?
- 58 How to display table data more clearly in oracle sqlplus
- 50 How to use a calculated column to calculate another column in the same view
- View more network posts →