I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades in a small UK-based team within a US subsidiary of a Japanese company, working on switch activation software for a large UK telecoms provider.
Job title is a bit arbitrary. Among other things I'm a support analyst, developer, part-time application (a.k.a accidental) DBA in dev/test, requirements analyst, technical consultant... whatever needs doing right now, generally.
Mostly Oracle (since about 1995, versions 6 to 11g), Java, WebLogic, shell scripting, HTML, CSS, a bit of C and Pro*C when pushed, but whatever's needed today.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
19 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '19 at 20:27
- Stack Overflow 145.4k 145.4k 88 gold badges124124 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 136 136 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Escaping ampersand character in SQL string
- 79 Different CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and SYSDATE in oracle
- 78 Updating a date in Oracle SQL table
- 74 Run Stored Procedure in SQL Developer?
- 59 How can I solve ORA-00911: invalid character error?
- 55 How to display table data more clearly in oracle sqlplus
- 44 How to use a calculated column to calculate another column in the same view
- View more network posts →