Computer Science & French double-major, with a minor in Applied Linguistics at Grand Valley State University. I'm also studying Japanese and soon, Russian.
I enjoy playing piano, guitar and singing, writing my own music, as well as cooking and playing tennis. I also recently got into homebrewing!
I'm a full stack web/Android developer with experience in:
- Ruby (and Ruby on Rails)
- Java (and Android)
- SQL (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- HTML (and Slim)
- CSS (and Bootstrap)
Contact me: christophercirefice; the domain is gmail!
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 IT will only give password over phone - but is that really more secure than email?
- 75 Interns I'm training don't care and it affects my performance
- 67 Why do financial institutions charge so much to convert currency?
- 58 I deciphered the meaning of a cryptic language out-of-game: should my character know what the meaning is?
- 49 Google Text-To-Speech API
- 46 Why has the time spent studying declined so sharply in the United States over the the past few decades?
- View more network posts →