I'm a software developer at a telco supporting line-of-business applications. We use a variety of technologies from ASP.NET to Perl. I've come to appreciate SQL more over time, and I now spend most of my time in the database.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 6 '15 at 20:01
- Stack Overflow 197.8k 197.8k 3737 gold badges308308 silver badges350350 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 956 956 33 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 396 SQL Server: Difference between PARTITION BY and GROUP BY
- 339 MySQL - length() vs char_length()
- 309 jQuery $("#radioButton").change(...) not firing during de-selection
- 309 how to customize `show processlist` in mysql?
- 303 Left Join With Where Clause
- 240 How do you share code between projects/solutions in Visual Studio?
- 230 How do I specify "close existing connections" in sql script
- View more network posts →
10 Sometimes, an answer is just plain wrong. What to do? Nov 19 '11