All of the below is accurate but old...go here www.dallasdbas.com for more/current info
A SQL Developer/DBA since version 7, I've worked mostly as a production admin. Currently doing some development work for a team that has always had to borrow SQL devs from other teams.
Yes, I am available for short term and emergency admin stuff...like server down and your job is on the line :) Ping it and rule out Network/OS before you waste money calling me :)
Strengths are rapid troubleshooting of downed servers, transactional replication issues and Log Shipping.
Top network posts
- 7 How to track SSIS memory and CPU performance?
- 6 How to definitively clear away database before restoring from new version of backup file
- 5 SQL Server : which role grants permission to execute all stored procedures?
- 5 Does taking a log backup, truncating the log, and then deleting the tlog backup break the LSN chain?
- View more network posts →