For my day job I'm a full stack web developer/architect in the Microsoft.NET ecosystem. Currently, my main initiative is developing the back end systems for a mobile social application.
When I'm not at work I'm generally spending time with my wife and children, or working on a side project.
Idaho, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
67 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 23:16
Top network posts
- 100 Is it actually useful to ration food?
- 73 How can Elsa's power fuel my Industrial Revolution?
- 68 Mountaineering with a 6-year-old kid in winter
- 57 Can the US government garnish 100% of your income?
- 56 Why do astronauts wear heels?
- 40 Are longer kayaks faster than shorter ones?
- 37 Are underground shelters defensible?
- View more network posts →