I'm a developer who writes code in C#.NET, Java, Python, JQuery, and dabble in other languages. I'm currently trying to improve my development skills to deliver more robust applications faster through automated testing and better enterprise architectural pratices.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '12 at 15:31
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 819 819 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 508 508 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 360 360 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Code Review 349 349 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Is it acceptable to use lambda functions\methods in business software?
- 13 What is the new accepted way of programmatically creating new drools rules in Drools 6?
- 12 Generating every combination of a 32 character alpha numeric string?
- 10 How can I prevent programmers from capturing data entered by users?
- 10 Saving Passwords To The Local Device
- 9 Worthwhile from security standpoint to limit database server user for ASP.NET website to only EXECUTE on stored procedures?
- View more network posts →