Software architect and full-stack developer with 15+ years of experience in software design and development, as well as in management of small teams of developers.
Current position is Deputy Head of Business Development and Digitalization.
I have created or co-created many web applications and software tools from scratch, and often also managed the Linux infrastructure behind them.
My experience includes business process, domain model and database design, software architecture, agile development, responsive user interfaces, reporting, and maintenance of existing code bases.
I enjoy to use open-source tools and components as much as possible.
Other things I was working on are SmartHome (KNX) and IOT systems based on Raspberry Pi or ESP32.
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 247 247 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 185 185 88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 163 163 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Spring Boot application as a Service
- 70 How to change PostgreSQL user password?
- 52 How to compare Boolean?
- 48 Spring Boot - Handle to Hibernate SessionFactory
- 35 Spring Cache: Evict multiple caches
- 34 Enable http2 with Tomcat in Spring Boot
- 32 How to construct a WebSocket URI relative to the page URI?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.