Software architect and full-stack developer with 15+ years of experience in software design and development, as well as in management of small teams of developers.
Current position is Deputy Head of Business Development and Digitalization.
I have created or co-created many web applications and software tools from scratch, and often also managed the Linux infrastructure behind them.
My experience includes business process, domain model and database design, software architecture, agile development, responsive user interfaces, reporting, and maintenance of existing code bases.
I enjoy to use open-source tools and components as much as possible.
Other things I was working on are SmartHome (KNX) and IOT systems based on Raspberry Pi or ESP32.
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 1010 gold badges6565 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 317 317 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 253 253 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 225 225 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 211 211 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Spring Boot application as a Service
- 89 PostgreSQL: How to change PostgreSQL user password?
- 58 How to compare Boolean?
- 52 Spring Boot - Handle to Hibernate SessionFactory
- 39 Spring Cache: Evict multiple caches
- 36 Enable http2 with Tomcat in Spring Boot
- 32 How to construct a WebSocket URI relative to the page URI?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 12 '19