- Database Administrators 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 336 336 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 261 261 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Golf 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 169 169 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 Is disallowing write to USB actually an efficient way to prevent data leakage?
- 15 Do I need full recovery mode when I have multiple daily backup?
- 15 Columnstore Index in read_only filegroup prevents CheckDB
- 10 Flatten array with OPENJSON: OPENJSON on a value that may not be an array? [  ], vs 
- 8 Does it matter if I vote for an unopposed candidate in a primary?
- 8 Does SELECT INTO Reserve the #Object Name in TempDB Prior to Runtime?
- 7 Does restoring a database break external synonyms targeting objects in that database?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
13 Is the comment-only answer acceptable? Jul 19 '18
7 Is the comment-only answer acceptable? Jul 19 '18
4 Not dead yet! Repairing damaged external links Nov 14 '18
-4 Is the comment-only answer acceptable? Jul 19 '18