Grant Fritchey is a Data Platform MVP with over 30 years' experience in IT, including time spent in support and development. He has worked with SQL Server since 6.0 back in 1995. He has also developed in VB, VB.NET, C#, and Java. Grant has written books for Apress and Simple-Talk. Grant presents at conferences and user groups, large and small, all over the world. Grant volunteers for PASS and is on the Board of Directors as the Immediate Past President. He joined Redgate Software as a product advocate January 2011.
Top network posts
- 25 Enforcing database integrity
- 14 How will large index INCLUDE fields affect system performance?
- 13 Can you explain this execution plan?
- 11 Best practices for change management with indexes
- 11 Is it possible to restore a SQL Server Linux Backup on SQL Server Windows
- 10 query optimizer operator choice - nested loops vs hash match (or merge)
- 10 Safely deleting a SQL Server log file (.LDF)
- View more network posts →