Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 '17 at 17:05
- Space Exploration 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Photography 153 153 33 bronze badges
- Physics 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Why can't spaceships just accelerate to create gravity?
- 44 Why the soot pattern on the nosecone of Falcon Heavy side booster?
- 16 Why would thermal imaging be used to locate the Chandrayaan-2 lander?
- 16 How do the Falcon 9 engines re-ignite?
- 15 SpaceX first stage landing: Why not use an elevated net above the landing platform to catch the rocket?
- 15 Is the Falcon Heavy booster much simpler to land than the Falcon 9 first stage?
- 13 Supports in 3d printing
- View more network posts →