Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
ADO.NET Data Providers are connectivity solutions built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
Data Access Components are feature-rich and high-performance libraries of components for developing cross-platform client/server applications.
dbExpress Drivers is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast native access to databases.
Devart ODBC Drivers provide ODBC-based applications with direct access to the most popular databases from Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Devart Cloud ODBC Drivers provide the Direct access to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, Sugar CRM, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, MailChimp, Magento, BigCommerce cloud databases.
Productivity tools include solutions for automating routine coding tasks such as code reviewing, code comparison, editing code in Visual Studio, debugging LINQ queries, and work time tracking.
Skyvia is a web service for cloud data integration, management and backup.
Devart Excel Add-ins product line includes tools for importing data from cloud applications and databases to Excel, working with the data as with usual Excel spreadsheets, editing them and saving them back to the data source.
Devart SSIS DataFlow Components product line includes performance-optimized SSIS Source, Lookup, and Destination components for databases and cloud applications.
SSMS Add-ins product line includes tools for version-controlling and unit-testing SQL databases, importing and exporting data, analyzing and fixing index fragmentation and searching for SQL objects and data in databases.
Top network posts
- 646 How to retrieve the current version of a MySQL database management system (DBMS)?
- 405 How to use DbContext.Database.SqlQuery<TElement>(sql, params) with stored procedure? EF Code First CTP5
- 257 Select SQL Server database size
- 191 Invalid default value for 'create_date' timestamp field
- 174 Generate SQL Create Scripts for existing tables with Query
- 144 MySQL select statement with CASE or IF ELSEIF? Not sure how to get the result
- 142 BOOLEAN or TINYINT confusion
- View more network posts →