It's hard to believe, but we did develop a professional Information System for an international contracting company using MS Access as user interface. And it works pretty well, thank you!
Incidentally, we had to acquire some basic knowledge in VBA, Office Integration, MS-SQL, database synchronization, Crystal Reports, ActiveX, etc.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 19 '13 at 21:18
Top network posts
- 91 SQL Server: converting UniqueIdentifier to string in a case statement
- 36 MS Access: how to compact current database in VBA
- 25 Distinction between using .text and .value in VBA Access
- 19 Automatically generating handling of issues
- 17 How do I insert Chinese characters into a SQLExpress text field?
- 17 Best way to test a MS Access application?
- 16 Access VBA: Is it possible to reset error handling
- View more network posts →