Bit of a jack of many trades with experience everywhere along the stack from UI work all the way down to a bit of electronics passing through databases, networking, assembly and so forth along the way; though admittedly I'm a bit out of date in some areas. Professionally I'm currently trying to specialise more along a database admin/developer focus while still keeping an eye on what is going on elsewhere.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
18 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '19 at 11:03
- Database Administrators 25.9k 25.9k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Super User 22.6k 22.6k 4444 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Server Fault 21.8k 21.8k 3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 142 How can I optimize a mysqldump of a large database?
- 97 What is the maximum compression ratio of gzip?
- 77 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- 75 How to wipe free disk space in Linux?
- 69 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- 47 How to fill 90% of the free memory?
- View more network posts →