"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether or not it is the same problem you had last year." - John Foster Dulles
I am a healthcare information IT professional with a passion for SQL Server and other data technologies.I have two bachelor’s degrees, the first being business administration and the second in management information systems with a specialty in business intelligence. I have grown from a support specialist for an electronic medical record company to a cloud engineer who is the certified system administrator of the business intelligence platform (Qlik Sense). However, my heart still lies with SQL Server as it is what I polished my skills on. My curious nature leads to me learn about different methodologies for accomplishing tasks more efficiently without compromising on the quality. This does tend to lead one down the rabbit hole, but it often ends in valuable experience that I enjoy sharing with anyone willing to take the time. You can find me on LinkedIn
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '16 at 14:23
Top network posts
- 7 Is total_elapsed_time in DMV sys.dm_exec_requests completely inaccurate?
- 6 Can a plan "age" reach zero?
- 6 Arithmetic overflow error when using sp_Blitz
- 5 Best fill factor for GUID clustering key
- 5 Is there a list what datatype corresponds to the system_type_id in Sys.columns
- 5 Auto rollback Explicit transactions after X amount of time
- View more network posts →