- Database Administrators 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- The Workplace 762 762 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 124 124 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 111 111 22 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 108 108 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is adding the ‘tbl’ prefix to table names really a problem?
- 74 How to deal with your co worker telling you "not to do stuff so fast"?
- 48 Received an absence notice from HR for missing a day at work that I took with my boss's authorization
- 32 Why does SQL Server return some rows while still executing the query, and sometimes not?
- 20 Restore Database using GUI - Wrong file to restore
- 18 FOR XML could not serialize the data because it contains character (0x0000)
- 15 How to add 1 milliseconds to a datetime string?
- View more network posts →