Software Developer (C#, TSQL, R, Python) and Database consultant with 30+ years experience.
I'm the creator of SQLFrontline, a low cost, lightweight diagnostic and monitoring service for SQL Server.
I'm passionate about writing clear, concise code and performance tuning and pretty much anything SQL Server and database related. My blog is here.
I coordinated the Perth .NET user group, in Western Australia for 5 years.
My Open Source Projects:
Perth, Western Australia
Member for 10 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 30 '18 at 9:39
- Stack Overflow 280.2k 280.2k 4141 gold badges444444 silver badges526526 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 466 466 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 251 251 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2171 How to check if a column exists in a SQL Server table?
- 605 How to Turn Off Showing Whitespace Characters in Visual Studio IDE
- 480 How do I move a table into a schema in T-SQL
- 415 Getting a list item by index
- 386 LEFT JOIN vs. LEFT OUTER JOIN in SQL Server
- 379 How can I create a temp file with a specific extension with .NET?
- 360 Why should I not wrap every block in "try"-"catch"?
- View more network posts →