My name is Andy, and I'm a carb-aholic. When I'm not obsessing over food, I'm trying to save the world one database at a time.
I am a SQL Server DBA that has managed databases in the healthcare, finance, e-commerce, and non-profit sectors. Since 2003, I have been supporting high-volume, highly-available OLTP environments with demanding performance needs.
Top network posts
- 23 Does a Window 10 license allow using it as a Web server?
- 16 Nonclustered index storage on clustered columnstore
- 16 What cut of beef is "plat nerveux"?
- 15 What is the binding agent in eggs?
- 14 Cooking octopus: simple boil or broth?
- 13 What is the row overhead when using Page Compression?
- 13 Why do I have to backup a transaction log twice for it to shrink?
- View more network posts →