My name is Andy, and I'm a carb-aholic. When I'm not obsessing over food, I'm trying to save the world one database at a time.
I am a SQL Server DBA that has managed databases in the healthcare, finance, e-commerce, and non-profit sectors. Since 2003, I have been supporting high-volume, highly-available OLTP environments with demanding performance needs.
- Database Administrators 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.2k 2.2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 427 427 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 220 220 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 152 152 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Does a Window 10 license allow using it as a Web server?
- 21 Finishing pre-cooked prime rib, day-of?
- 17 Why the instance name of SQL Server Express is changing?
- 17 Nonclustered index storage on clustered columnstore
- 16 MS SQL Express 2016 on Amazon AWS: I Can Take Database Offline but Can't Bring It Online
- 16 What cut of beef is "plat nerveux"?
- 15 What is the binding agent in eggs?
- View more network posts →