I administer two SQL Server 2008 R2 databases on a single Microsoft Server 2008 R2 server. I've also created some associated MS Access databases for offline "field" use. Additionally, an interfacing website on a second server is in development, using tSQL stored procedures to query the databases on the first server indicated previously.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '20 at 20:43
- Database Administrators 943 943 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 439 439 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 429 429 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 285 285 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 permission error when installing ttf-mscorefonts-installer/Can't drop privileges as file couldn't be accessed by user '_apt'
- 21 Access (Jet) SQL: DateTime stamps in TableB flanking each DateTime stamp in TableA
- 10 .NET System Type to SqlDbType
- 8 Get multiple columns from a select subquery
- 8 Lead/Lag Implementation in SQL Server 2008 R2: Max memory exceeded
- 6 How to create an empty datatable with columns names and then append datatables to it?
- 5 How do I fix the errors listed in this CheckSUR.log file?
- View more network posts →