I administer two SQL Server 2008 R2 databases on a single Microsoft Server 2008 R2 server. I've also created some associated MS Access databases for offline "field" use. Additionally, an interfacing website on a second server is in development, using tSQL stored procedures to query the databases on the first server indicated previously.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 at 13:03
- Database Administrators 643 643 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 384 384 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 246 246 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 235 235 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 permission error when installing ttf-mscorefonts-installer/Can't drop privileges as file couldn't be accessed by user '_apt'
- 21 Access (Jet) SQL: DateTime stamps in TableB flanking each DateTime stamp in TableA
- 8 Lead/Lag Implementation in SQL Server 2008 R2: Max memory exceeded
- 5 Lead/Lag Implementation in SQL Server 2008 R2: Max memory exceeded
- View more network posts →