Currently writing code for apps using & managing Postgres and mySQL databases, and involved in some data modeling efforts in the science informatics community, but in the past:
- PL/SQL programmer & DB admin in Oracle 8/8i/9i days.
- VBA programming in MS Access (sometimes w/ mysql or MSSQL backends)
- LDAP administration (Novell & iPlanet)
- Did some work w/ FileMaker databases (both standalone and dedicated server)
Member for 8 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '15 at 21:57
- Seasoned Advice 64.9k 64.9k 1212 gold badges113113 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.6k 4.6k 2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 75 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 68 Cooking away alcohol
- 55 Why do we peel carrots?
- 54 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 48 Why wooden sticks for ice cream bars?
- 48 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
16 Should we tag with all terms in a tree? Jan 6 '11