Currently writing code for apps using & managing Postgres and mySQL databases, and involved in some data modeling efforts in the science informatics community, but in the past:
- PL/SQL programmer & DB admin in Oracle 8/8i/9i days.
- VBA programming in MS Access (sometimes w/ mysql or MSSQL backends)
- LDAP administration (Novell & iPlanet)
- Did some work w/ FileMaker databases (both standalone and dedicated server)
Member for 9 years, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '15 at 21:57
- Seasoned Advice 66.5k 66.5k 1313 gold badges123123 silver badges364364 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Open Data 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 78 How do you peel garlic easily?
- 72 Cooking away alcohol
- 57 Why do we peel carrots?
- 54 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 50 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 49 What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- View more network posts →