Compliment this with strong shell scripting and a very competent grasp of cloud based services such as AWS, strong git competence and a background in formal testing to inform my unit test writing and continuous integration planning, I have a great skill set to bring to any team or development project.
Always looking to learn more and share good practice. Stackoverflow and other stackexchange forums have been a great resource on many occasions.
Top network posts
- 11 What is the difference between variables and pointers?
- 9 How do IMMUTABLE, STABLE and VOLATILE keywords effect behaviour of function?
- 7 Test Driven Design for postgres procedures
- 5 How do I populate an address field in php?
- 5 Is the views module a viable options for creating reports with calculated totals?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.