Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
- Stack Overflow 38.7k 38.7k 1010 gold badges8888 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 732 732 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 113 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 109 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 52 How to both display a command line's output on console and save the output into a text file?
- 52 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 52 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 50 How do secondary indexes work in Cassandra?
- View more network posts →