Taiob Ali, MVP Data Platform, is an accomplished technical leader with a proven record of success. For 14 years, he has worked with the Microsoft Data Platform and MongoDB both on-premise and cloud. His experience includes all three major business sectors: finance, e-commerce, and healthcare. Taiob has hands-on experience in managing large database projects, massive data migration, intricate process design, testing and deployment, performance tuning, long term capacity planning.
Taiob is currently working at “GMO LLC” as a Database Solution Manager, focusing on cloud migration, automation, improving, and streamlining operational workflow. He is a regular speaker at local and virtual PASS chapters, SQL Saturdays, and Azure conferences.
Top network posts
- 35 Extended event duration Millisecond or Microsecond?
- 18 How to get a group where the count is zero?
- 17 Extended event duration Millisecond or Microsecond?
- 13 Will SSRS be extinct soon, and PowerBI the new model?
- 9 DISTINCT on one column and return TOP rows
- 9 How do I ensure I always connect to Primary/Secondary node in a MongoDB ReplicaSet?
- 8 Are "Always On Failover Cluster Instances" and "SQL Server Failover Clustering" the same thing?
- View more network posts →