Taiob Ali, Microsoft Data Platform MVP, is an accomplished technical leader with a proven record of success. During his last 15 years, he has worked with the Microsoft Data Platform and MongoDB, both on-premises and cloud. His experience includes all three major business sectors: finance, e-commerce, and healthcare. Taiob has hands-on experience managing large database projects, including massive data migration, intricate process design, testing and deployment, performance tuning, and long-term capacity planning.
Taiob is currently working at “GMO LLC” as Database Solutions Manager, focusing on cloud migration, automation, improving, and streamlining operational workflow. He is a regular speaker at local and virtual chapters, Data Saturdays, and Azure conferences. He is a board member of New England SQL Server User Group, founder of 'Database Professionals Virtual Meetup Group', and organizer of Boston Data Saturday.
Top network posts
- 35 Extended event duration Millisecond or Microsecond?
- 20 How to get a group where the count is zero?
- 17 Extended event duration Millisecond or Microsecond?
- 13 Will SSRS be extinct soon, and PowerBI the new model?
- 10 How do I ensure I always connect to Primary/Secondary node in a MongoDB ReplicaSet?
- 9 Are "Always On Failover Cluster Instances" and "SQL Server Failover Clustering" the same thing?
- 9 DISTINCT on one column and return TOP rows
- View more network posts →