My name is Glen Swan. I have worked in the video game industry where I have helped develop and publish high-quality video games worldwide. Currently, I am working in the digital marketing industry where I am a developer with a main focus on business intelligence with SQL Server and related Microsoft technologies.
- Video Game Industry: 8+ Years (Active)
- Community Management: 8+ Years (Active)
- Software Development: 15+ Years (Active)
- Database Development: 2+ Years (Active)
- Business Intelligence: 2+ Years (Active)
Video Game Industry
I worked in the video game industry for 8 years. I have been credited in over 10 AAA (high-quality) video games ranging from Age of Conan to The Secret World. I am currently working with a small independent game developer on their new massively multiplayer online game hit title, Entropy.
I am a hobbyist who loves to develop software, especially in video games. I am self-taught in C, C++, Python, SQL and more.
Now that I work more in big data, I have a large passion for data and databases. I work primarily in SQL Server where I develop complex analytical applications in the digital marketing field. This includes data modeling, data warehousing, ETL systems and more.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '15 at 0:17
Top network posts
- 13 Finding dependencies on a SPECIFIC COLUMN (modern way, without using sysdepends)
- 8 How should I handle a rude user on a very formal forum?
- 8 How do I restart a community without losing the trust of the target audience?
- 6 What kind of gaming experiences does hiding game play stats and formulas cultivate?
- 6 Is requiring participation for those who want a new topic a good idea?
- 5 MySQL SUM with multiple GROUP BY on same table
- 5 How can I make backtracking interesting?
- View more network posts →