Mark J. Bobak
I wear a lot of hats at my current employer, NITS Solutions. I'm the Lead Oracle DBA, as well as the AWS Admin, and the general IT Specialist. Usually, if it has to do with computers, and it's not a coding problem, it'll probably land on my desk. I'm an Oracle ACE Alumni, and a member of the OakTable Network. In addition to my activity here, I participate in the Oracle Community Forums, and am active on the Oracle-L mailing list, of which I am the administrator. I am a regular speaker at local, regional, national, and international Oracle conferences. Finally, I have blog on WordPress, at https://markjbobak.wordpress.com/.
Top network posts
- 179 Check if directory mounted with bash
- 120 How can I get all sequences in an Oracle database?
- 69 Counting number of joined rows in left join
- 27 How to generate a QR Code for Google Authenticator that correctly shows Issuer displayed above the OTP?
- 18 How to write a for loop in Oracle sqlplus?
- 18 ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column-Occurs when querying
- 16 Creating an Oracle User if it doesn't already exist
- View more network posts →