Huge fan of SQL Server, I've been searching for opportunities to work on more MSSQL projects which is why I'm here.
I have been working in mixed environments with a combination of MySQL, PostgreSQL, LDAP and SQL Server for the past 15 years.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '12 at 18:05
- Database Administrators 9.3k 9.3k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Mathematics 219 219 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 203 203 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 139 139 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Code Review 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 I need to run VACUUM FULL with no available disk space
- 20 What is the Best Way to create MySQL Master-Slave Replication Setup and Troubleshoot it?
- 18 Automating failover in PostgreSQL 9.1
- 18 I dropped MySQL's `performance_schema` database, how can I create it?
- 17 How to update 10 million+ rows in MySQL single table as Fast as possible?
- 15 What to set innodb_buffer_pool and why..?
- 14 Setting variables in SQLCMD mode
- View more network posts →