Most days I feel like I'm in over my head.
Some days I actually am.
But every day, I feel like MacGyver.
... 99% of the time I name my table expressions
- Database Administrators 10k 10k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Server Fault 713 713 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 628 628 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 What is the difference between a "record" and a "row" in SQL Server?
- 53 Is there an analog of GETDATE() that returns DATETIME2
- 41 SQLCMD command is not able to insert accents
- 36 In SQL Server, what is the purpose of grouping stored procedures?
- 28 What's the maximum theoretical data transfer throughput of NTFS?
- 25 How to handle awkward relationship romance in a team?
- 23 StackExchange being switched over to non-production ready and unsupported version of SQLServer?
- View more network posts →