Most days I feel like I'm in over my head.
Some days I actually am.
But every day, I feel like MacGyver.
... 99% of the time I name my table expressions
Top network posts
- 55 What is the difference between a "record" and a "row" in SQL Server?
- 52 Is there an analog of GETDATE() that returns DATETIME2
- 35 In SQL Server, what is the purpose of grouping stored procedures?
- 34 SQLCMD command is not able to insert accents
- 28 What's the maximum theoretical data transfer throughput of NTFS?
- 24 How to handle awkward relationship romance in a team?
- 23 StackExchange being switched over to non-production ready and unsupported version of SQLServer?
- View more network posts →