Namaste!! I am Shashank Singh Microsoft Azure Certified Architect, Microsoft SQL Server MVP, MCC and multiple times Microsoft TechNet Guru award winner. I like working on SQL server performance troubleshooting, SQL Server memory, Failover cluster and issues related to SQL Server installation. I love database engine internals and often try to demystify various features. If you require a help in SQL Server you can contact me via email Id present in the website.
Lately, I am in love with Microsoft Azure and Managed instances. I mostly deal with architecture workload migration from On-premise to Azure, Azure network design and using various tools to migrate on-prem workload to Azure.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
30 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 16:27
Top network posts
- 17 What is the default sample size of statistics in SQL Server?
- 16 Why is it bad practice to install SQL Server to the root of a drive
- 15 How to lower HEAP Fragmentation in SQL Server?
- 13 Operator used tempdb to spill data during execution with spill level 2
- 13 Error starting SQL Server 2017 service. Error Code 3417
- 13 Database with multiple .mdf files
- 12 Can't find process that is creating backups
- View more network posts →