Member for 7 years, 3 months
*** No longer answering questions here due to various SE staff issues and policies ***
*** Update: Many of the racist and bigoted people have since left the SE staff, as such I may answer here and there depending on the question and others abilities to provide help to those in need, as some policies are still in place which are egregiously overstepping. ***
Avid tea drinker and sometimes I work with SQL Server at Microsoft.
"Ruining holiday meals since recently"
The views and opinions expressed on my posts on this site are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my company. All posts of mine are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, service, results are not expressed or implied, and confers no rights.
Top network posts
- 71 Is it still best practice to avoid using the default ports for SQL Server?
- 28 Can SQL Server's crash resilience be improved?
- 23 How is this SQL Server PK violation possible?
- 18 The operating system returned error 21 (The device is not ready.)
- 16 mssql revert changes made today without backup
- 15 How can I know what hashing algorithm SQL Server used to decrypt the encrypted data when using the function DECRYPTBYPASSPHRASE?
- 15 Does SQL Server 2017, including older versions, support 8k disk sector sizes?
- View more network posts →