Avid tea drinker and sometimes I work with SQL Server at Microsoft.
"Ruining holiday meals since recently"
The views and opinions expressed on my posts on this site are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my company. All posts of mine are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, service, results are not expressed or implied, and confers no rights.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
17 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 at 22:16
Top network posts
- 69 Is it still best practice to avoid using the default ports for SQL Server?
- 28 Can SQL Server's crash resilience be improved?
- 23 How is this SQL Server PK violation possible?
- 16 mssql revert changes made today without backup
- 15 Does changing "sa" password require a SQL restart (in mixed mode)?
- 14 Does SQL Server 2017, including older versions, support 8k disk sector sizes?
- 14 Can one of Windows failover cluster nodes run on Linux?
- View more network posts →