- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 2323 gold badges106106 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Code Review 703 703 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 605 605 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 381 381 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Is it considered an anti pattern to write SQL in the source code?
- 34 Using a GUID as a Primary Key
- 28 Double Dot table qualifier
- 27 Is a Unit test considered brittle if it fails when the business logic changes?
- 26 When is primitive obsession not a code smell?
- 24 Directory structure for a .NET Solution
- 23 SSIS - the value cannot be converted because of a potential loss of data
- View more network posts →