I’m a social, structured and orderly person who always strives to maintain high quality in everything I do. I finds it easy to understand complex problems and find solutions.
I’ve been working as a consultant since 2007 with focus on CRM (Lime) and MSSQL Server. Since 2014 my focus shifted to Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, MSSQL and Azure. My main focus areas are Architecting AX implementations, configurations and performance optimizations and i love to work with Azure IaaS and PaaS. My strongest area of skills are within SQL Server performance optimization, Azure IaaS architecture and Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '17 at 17:48
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 969 969 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 113 113 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 109 109 22 bronze badges
- Game Development 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Show ValidationSummary MVC3 as "alert-error" Bootstrap
- 10 rebuild on clustered index, why does datasize shrink?
- 8 Can't open a view's design in SSMS
- 7 Linked Server with Windows Authentication Permissions
- 7 Eliminate Key Lookup (Clustered) operator that slows down performance
- 6 How do i extract one or multiple URLs from a text (NVARCHAR(MAX)) column
- 6 Query wont compile/run
- View more network posts →