Spend most of my time in a db2 environment as a DA/DBA. From time to time I also work with other DBMS such as mysql, psql, mssql.
I have a couple of Db2-utilities at github, that you may or may not find useful:
DBParser, creates ddl for a database. Output is supposed to be in topological order
IndexAdvisor, investigates all possible index combinations for a query
- Database Administrators 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 153 153 77 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 133 133 44 bronze badges
- Academia 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 NOT (a=1 AND b=1) vs (a<>1 AND b<>1)
- 38 MySQL : isn't in GROUP BY
- 27 If a database only ever has one insert, is it bad to index every possible column combination?
- 18 Postgres Aggregating conditional sum
- 14 Does `COUNT` discard duplicates?
- 12 Does the spec permit column-count mismatch on INSERT?
- 12 What is the optimized way to pass multiple parameter from a single table to a function?
- View more network posts →