Part time dentist, full time developer.
Managing services in:
MySQL, Apache, Ubuntu, Linux, SMS hardware and software, online video delivery with RTMP and HTML5
Setup, install and maintain servers in multiple datacenters around the country creating a independent CDN with failover to Amazon
Expert in hardware and software troubleshooting. Spent 15 years in desktop support, networking, webmaster.
I tend to learn anything and everything needed to get the job done. I work with very talented developers, but try to make sure I am capable of stepping in anywhere needed, as well as doing the research into product selections and initial development for many solutions prior to handing off to others.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 22:49
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Server Fault 473 473 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 325 325 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 197 197 99 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 171 171 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →