Part time dentist, full time developer.
Managing services in:
MySQL, Apache, Ubuntu, Linux, SMS hardware and software, online video delivery with RTMP and HTML5
Setup, install and maintain servers in multiple datacenters around the country creating a independent CDN with failover to Amazon
Expert in hardware and software troubleshooting. Spent 15 years in desktop support, networking, webmaster.
I tend to learn anything and everything needed to get the job done. I work with very talented developers, but try to make sure I am capable of stepping in anywhere needed, as well as doing the research into product selections and initial development for many solutions prior to handing off to others.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 22:49
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 513 513 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 365 365 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 197 197 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Video Production 191 191 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile