Wrote and edited simple BASIC programs as a kid on the family's Apple II+. Made simple HTML web sites when the web was young. Took a C++ course in college and didn't think it was my thing. Worked with Cold Fusion and HTML/CSS at law school and liked it. Got a job working with SQL Server, VB6, and ASP Classic and have been there for over a decade, improving my SQL skills and being exposed to .NET (ASP.NET and Winforms) and even a bit of PHP.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 17 '19 at 4:23
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 519 519 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 183 183 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 161 161 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 When should an asterisk be encoded in an HTTP URL?
- 26 What website accepts only TLS 1.2 so I can verify client capability?
- 25 How do I set a SQL Server Unicode / NVARCHAR string to an emoji or Supplementary Character?
- 19 When should I not use a semicolon?
- 15 What website accepts only TLS 1.2 so I can verify client capability?
- 14 What is the maximum number of allowable bound actions for an extended event?
- 12 Get SSMS to show the time a query completed at?
- View more network posts →