I've been programming for about 24 years now (eek!). My first job was in COBOL, but mainframes and I do not mix. I coded several years in Java back in the JDK 1.0.2 days. Did some C++ and COM. Worked on Java + WFC from Microsoft. Been writing C# and SQL code since 2004.
Married with two kids. Kids are destined to either game or sympathize with gamers. Wife is wonderful, understanding, and sympathetic, but she=g=d=+++----CARRIER LOST
- Stack Overflow 15.6k 15.6k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 363 363 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 326 326 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 219 219 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 SQL Server replace, remove all after certain character
- 84 How to retrieve the Screen Resolution from a C# winform app?
- 68 Isolation Level - Serializable. When should I use this?
- 54 How to simulate a deadlock in SQL Server in a single process?
- 34 Sql query to insert datetime in SQL Server
- 34 SQL Server: What are batching statements (i.e. using "GO") good for?
- 33 SQL Server BEGIN/END vs BEGIN TRANS/COMMIT/ROLLBACK
- View more network posts →