My background is in science, specifically biochemistry and microbiology. However one year worth of streaking petri dishes looking for faecal matter is more than enough for anyone!
While I primarily focus on .NET tools and technologies, I have a good deal of experience outside of the Microsoft world. When not developing applications or tinkering with computers, I try to masquerade as a normal human being.
I have the same T-shirt as Marc Gravell, but alas for me, I'm afraid the similarities end there ;-)
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 341 341 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 295 295 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 287 287 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 175 175 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 What is the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table?
- 17 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 14 Why does this variable need to be set to null after the object is disposed?
- 14 IE11 F12 developer tools greyed out
- 13 __RefactorLog table in SQL Server - safe to drop it?
- 10 How to retrieve available RAM from Windows command line?
- 10 How can I explain the difference between a domain name and a web host?
- View more network posts →