Specializing in application & database design & development for IBM i.
If you think DB2 only means z/OS, or LUW, then you don't know what's happening behind the scenes in the businesses you transact with as you live your life. A large percentage of retailers, banks, manufacturers, etc run their core business or critical applications on IBM i on Power Systems. But there may be hope for you yet ;-)
If you think SQL must mean Microsoft SQL-Server... well, then I'm not sure how much hope there is for you ;-)
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 10 '15 at 15:07
Top network posts
- 40 Is it ever OK to commit non-working code?
- 15 CPF4131 appeared during OPEN for a file
- 6 What's the correct way to check sql found condition in ILE RPG?
- 6 SQL concatenate text fields from different records in the same file
- 6 AS400 DDL SQL Syntax for Adding a new column with short and long field name
- 6 Testing if temp table exists in iSeries SQL stored procedure
- 5 Rows to Columns with iSeries DB2 SQL
- View more network posts →