If my answer helped you and you want to learn more about Oracle SQL, please check out my new book, Pro Oracle SQL Development.
I am an Oracle SQL and PL/SQL fanatic. I love writing and tuning large queries and gluing them together with PL/SQL.
If you work with lots of Oracle databases, check out my open source remote execution program Method5. It lets you easily run SQL, PL/SQL, and shell scripts quickly and securely on hundreds of databases.
Feel free to email me about my projects, answers, or book at email@example.com
- Stack Overflow 32.2k 32.2k 66 gold badges6363 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.6k 2.6k 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 479 479 11 gold badge88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 103 103 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 How do I reset a sequence in Oracle?
- 50 if (select count(column) from table) > 0 then
- 47 Oracle order NULL LAST by default
- 31 How to generate a version 4 (random) UUID on Oracle?
- 29 Why do I have ORA-00904 even when the column is present?
- 27 Oracle Equivalent to MySQL INSERT IGNORE?
- 26 change Oracle user account status from EXPIRE(GRACE) to OPEN
- View more network posts →