James Anderson is a SQL Server production DBA based in Southampton. Working on multi terabyte databases that provide the backbone for many large scale loyalty reward schemes in the UK and Europe. He has been working with databases since 2008. The first and worst RDBMS he worked with was Paradox. He quickly moved to using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005 and has worked on every version of the product since.
Top network posts
- 26 What is the use of "Backup set will Expire:" option while creating Backup Database task in Maintenance plan
- 24 Detecting the locked table or row in SQL Server
- 14 Restricting users to COPY ONLY backups
- 11 Would it be better for query plans to be split by statement for re-usability?
- 10 Does water have surface tension in a vacuum?
- 10 Microsoft SQL Server creating an Inline function
- 9 Temporary failure in name resolution [Errno -3] with Docker
- View more network posts →