I am a grandparent! I've been writing code for a long time (40 years now). I like to think I'm pretty good at it. Started our writing C/asm on 8080 machines, worked through different C/C++ architectures, java, X11, perl, php, XML, XSLT. I know I'm leaving some out. The last few months I've started working with python. I love it. And Django.... love that too! I am working as Principal Engineer for NetSocket on some very interesting technology. Anyway, about that Django, just started about 3 months ago. Great piece of work! I have been doing more googling than coding during this learning phase. Over and over again google leads me to answers on Stackoverflow. So, I thought I'd sign up and see if I can give back a little. Personally, I like beer, like to play Frisbee, and really enjoy my children (they are all moved out, that might be the best part ;-)) My kids are starting to have kids, that's a great experience.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '14 at 12:50
Top network posts
- 105 How can I initialize a MySQL database with schema in a Docker container?
- 56 Running Chromium inside Docker - Gtk: cannot open display: :0
- 26 How to create enums using pgAdmin?
- 18 Docker-compose environment variables
- 14 Postgresql trigger function with parameters
- 11 "permission denied" for pg_dump output file
- 10 Docker TLS error on Mac
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14