Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
St. Louis, MO
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '14 at 20:25
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 869 869 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 664 664 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 213 213 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 Is it considered 'bad practice' to check file contents/encoding in unit tests?
- 65 I emailed my customer asking multiple questions. Their reply addressed only one. What is the polite way to point this out?
- 21 Is it reasonable to ask my employer to purchase a software License?
- 20 best URL validation
- 18 How to tell a client a reported "bug" is not actually a bug, but something they need to fix themselves?
- 14 How can I change the number of @schedule_uid=N'????' to re-create a SQL Server Agent Job?
- 9 How should I list my SE moderator position on my resume?
- View more network posts →