Head of Catering
Passionate about learning and finding better ways to do things. INTJ. Kaizen. Multi-lingual. Multi-cultural. Zico was better than Maradona.
Some of my favorite project proverbs:
Availability is not a skill set.
9 women can't have a baby in a month.
The triple constraint matters. A lot.
If the map disagrees with the terrain, trust the terrain.
There's nothing so permanent as a temporary solution.
Simple ain't easy.
- Stack Overflow 16.4k 16.4k 88 gold badges6969 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 424 424 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Web Applications 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Border around each cell in a range
- 105 How to use union all in LINQ?
- 97 How do I update all Chocolatey applications without confirmation?
- 87 Add line break to 'git commit -m' from the command line
- 78 How do I express "if value is not empty" in the VBA language?
- 52 Is there a way to snip part of the screen with a hotkey?
- 46 Row count on the Filtered data
- View more network posts →