Head of Catering
Passionate about learning and finding better ways to do things. INTJ. Kaizen. Multi-lingual. Multi-cultural. Zico was better than Maradona.
Some of my favorite project proverbs:
Availability is not a skill set.
9 women can't have a baby in a month.
The triple constraint matters. A lot.
If the map disagrees with the terrain, trust the terrain.
There's nothing so permanent as a temporary solution.
Simple ain't easy.
- Stack Overflow 18.4k 18.4k 1212 gold badges7676 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 619 619 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Web Applications 213 213 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 Border around each cell in a range
- 116 How to use union all in LINQ?
- 109 Add line break to 'git commit -m' from the command line
- 106 How do I update all Chocolatey applications without confirmation?
- 88 How do I express "if value is not empty" in the VBA language?
- 62 Is there a way to snip part of the screen with a hotkey?
- 56 Row count on the Filtered data
- View more network posts →