Head of Catering
Passionate about learning and finding better ways to do things. INTJ. Kaizen. Multi-lingual. Multi-cultural. Zico was better than Maradona.
Some of my favorite project proverbs:
Availability is not a skill set.
9 women can't have a baby in a month.
The triple constraint matters. A lot.
If the map disagrees with the terrain, trust the terrain.
There's nothing so permanent as a temporary solution.
Simple ain't easy.
- Stack Overflow 17.6k 17.6k 1010 gold badges7373 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 599 599 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Web Applications 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 Border around each cell in a range
- 113 How to use union all in LINQ?
- 100 How do I update all Chocolatey applications without confirmation?
- 95 Add line break to 'git commit -m' from the command line
- 85 How do I express "if value is not empty" in the VBA language?
- 56 Is there a way to snip part of the screen with a hotkey?
- 53 Row count on the Filtered data
- View more network posts →